Monday, July 30, 2012

How to camp in the rain??




It is inevitable, if you go camping, eventually at some point you will be camping in the rain.
You can choose to be wet and miserable, or you can accept that camping in the rain is a part of camping, make sure you are prepared, set yourself up for staying dry, and enjoy another beautiful side of nature.


I love the rat-tat-tat of the rain on our tent, the rain smell in the air, and sometimes just even sitting under our tarp, watching the water fall. And at night, I love snuggling with my friends and family, cozy, warm, and dry in our tent while listening to the rain
Now it is not something I would want to happen on every camping trip...but we are always prepared for it, just in case. Share with me your ideas of how to have an enjoyable time camping in the rain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment